1. Fees can be deposited online using school website www.jtgjschools.in
2. Fees can also be deposited in Axis Bank Ltd.,George Town Branch, Prayagraj during banking hours in CASH only.
3. Fees can be deposited through Debit Card / Credit Card at School Office Counter on public dealing days only. No cash fees will be accepted at school Office Counter.
4. Scholar No. Must be mentioned in the Fees Book (in all four copies) at the time of depositing fees in Bank/School Office Counter.
5. Fees must be deposited as per schedule and date given below.
A fine of Rs.300/- will be charged in case of default for the first month then additional Rs.100/- for consecutive month (Two Months).
Note: Names will be struck off from the roll after Three months of non-payment of fees.
6. A student who does not attend the school in the first month of the New Session (April) and does not deposit his/her fees within 20th April, will have his/her name struck off the school rolls.
7. A month’s prior notice or a month’s fees in lieu thereof is essential before the withdrawal of a student.
8. Duplicate Fees Books will be issued against a Fee of Rs.100/-.
9. At the time of new admission, fees deposited through Demand draft,must mention: Name of Student, Class & Section of the Student, Mobile No. & Fees Book Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
10.Compulsory: Parents must ensure to give Teacher’s Copy of the Fee Receipt to the Class Teacher after depositing the fees in the Bank or School Office Counter.