The Jagat Taran Education Society under which Jagat Taran Golden Jubilee School runs, is committed to fulfill the following objectives-
- To establish educational institutions to impart quality general, scientific, technical information technology, cultural management technology and physical education to promote the advancement of learning generally.
To establish Literary and Scientific Society or Research Institutes or Academics, Libraries, Laboratories or Museums.
To found Scholarships and fellowships for encouragement of learning, research, sporting activities and other connected extra-curricular activities.
To continue to perform well in Board Examinations and be the best among our peers in the city.
- To improve the performance in Competitive Examinations.
- To improve Communication Skills which is an important component of personality development, due importance is given to this aspect so that our students perform well after they pass out from the school.
- To develop the child’s personality through Co-Curricular Activities.
- To increase participation in State and National Level Competition.